Restorative Yoga & Acupuncture
Awaken your purest self, letting go of deep held resistance and pain, find freedom in the clear flow of energy within you.
PranaQi is a combination of the beautiful deep practice of restorative yoga and the ancient wisdom of acupuncture, allow this blissful bodywork to bring your being back to it’s natural state of wholeness.
Yoga, Meditation, & Creative Writing
Yoga and meditation opens YOU to YOUR deepest truths.
Through yoga you find your breath, through mediatation you find your message and through writing you find your voice.
Practicing writing and yoga together can ignite your creative fire and liberate your authentic voice and deepest truths.
Stress in the body can inhibit or block creativity. Yoga can help release the stress and can lead you to access what lies beneath the surface of your mind, and through writing you give life to these revelations.
Vastu & the Warwick Valley V.F.W. together invite & encourage VETERANS, SERVICEMEMBERS, & THEIR FAMILIES
to experience the benefits of YOGA at Vastu
at no cost to attendees.
Yoga strengthens the body while increasing flexibity & balance. Breathing exercises increase lung capacity and meditation calms the mind.
YOGA has been proven to be very effective in helping with reducing anxiety & depression, symptoms of PTSD, and easing the symptoms of combat stress. They have been found to be effective in restoring resilience both for men & women on active duty and for veterans who have returned home.
Every class will offer Breathing, Mindful Movement, Meditation.
Vastu & the V.F.W. together supporting the recovery & resilience of our veterans, their families, and our community.
Family Yoga ~
All Ages welcomed
Sunday February 23rd 1pm
15.00 per family
Family Yoga begins with mindfully tuning in, followed by a fun, playful, and meditative practice that includes postures, partner poses and group poses. Relaxation and guided imagery to finish our class given everyone the chance to leave feeling peaceful. Families of all ages and abilities welcome!
Meditation Tuesday nights at 7pm
Everybody wants to be happy and free from problems, but few of us experience genuine, lasting happiness or are free from pain and dissatisfaction. By understanding and applying Buddha’s teachings on karma, however, we can discover the “key” to our own happiness and unlock our own potential for permanent freedom.
LOCATION: Vastu Health Center
$10 per person | No pre-registration required |
It’s been a long 6 months and I’ve missed you all! We are beyond excited to be able to re-open and once again offer a place of peace for our community. We have received authorization to reopen with indoor classes at a limited capacity.
We are reopening our INDOOR classes Wednesday September 9th.
We’re going to ease back in while continuing to keep our outdoor classes till October.
Please check our schedule at www.vastuhealth.com
Of course, we will meet CDC and NY state guidelines, so your cooperation in the following is appreciated:
1. Class size will be limited. Maximum of 8 people per class in order to respect physical distancing regulations.
Please pre-register for class using our website, this will insure you a space in the class and also allow us to be in compliance. If you are having any issues with this, please reach out to us. 845-987-7475
2. Mats will be spaced a MINIMUM of 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing. Please align your mat with the floor markers.
3. Students and staff are required to wear a face covering at all times.
4. We will have the windows open for fresh air, along with fans and an air purifier with a HEPA filter for clean air circulation.
5. There will be no shared props or mats, Please bring your own.
We have props for sale at the studio, including mats, blankets, blocks and straps.
6. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early as there is additional paperwork to take care of,
including a health prescreen, which is required prior to each class.
7. Touchless temperature readings will be conducted for all teachers, and students before each class.
8. Just a friendly reminder that if anyone feels in any way under the weather, stay home, rest and join us when you’re feeling better.
We look forward to practicing with you soon!
* More Classes and workshops coming in October.